Coat of Arms

Coat of Arms

GIOCATORI

GIOCATORI
Values: Unity, Happiness, Education

Friday, April 4, 2014

After reading everyone's post, which we all seem to be somewhat on the same page with where we are as a group.  For the most part I fell that we are just moving along pretty smoothly and everyone is doing their part fairly well.  There are times where some assignments are missed by certain individuals but that's only affecting their own grades not necessarily the groups grade.

I also believe in the times where I've been absent, my shoes have been filled completely if not more by Anthony & Charlotte which I really appreciate them stepping up which shows their character and leadership skills.  But for the most part all of us are just sailing through the course in my opinion and we do not need to add or subtract anyone from our group.

No comments: